Monday, January 16, 2006

 

Just Getting Started

Dear Friends,

This is all new to me, so please be patient as I go through the learning curve.

This blog was inspired by Dr. Wade Burleson, and his use of a blog to teach the SBC rank-and-file what is going on in the present IMB internal power struggle. I was so impressed by his use of the blog in this cause, that I determined to do the same for the issues that God has convicted me to champion.

I hope in days to come to offer encouragement to other believers regarding some of these issues.

Love in Christ,

Jeff Young

Comments:
Jeff,

Welcome to the blogging world!!! Let me warn you--it's addictive. But I have built an amazing network of friends here who challenge me daily.

Looking forward to reading your stuff.
 
Ditto to what Kiki said. I hope you will find it fulfilling. God bless.
 
Welcome to the blogosphere!

You might want to turn on "comment verification" before you get spammed to death. That feature makes the box with the wavy letters that you have to type before you can post. Well worth it.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]